All Pets by Application Only – Please call 07 5486 4411.
No Pets Allowed in the Park on certain busy School Holidays. No Pets in Cabins.
- No Dogs – Easter Holidays 2023 (Sat 1st April until Sun16th April 2023)
- No Dogs – September Holidays 2023 (Sat 16th Sep until Mon 2nd Oct 2023)
- No Dogs – Christmas Holidays 2023/24 (Friday 22nd Dec 2023 until 8th Jan 2024)
- No Dogs – Easter Holidays 2024 (Thurs 8th March until Sun 14th April)
- No Dogs – September Holiday 2024 (Sat 14th Sep until Mon 30th September)
- No Dogs – Christmas Holidays 2023/25 (Sat 21st Dec until Mon 6th Jan 2025)
- No Dogs – Easter Holidays 2025
- No Dogs – September Holidays 2025
- No Dogs – Christmas Holidays (Sat 20th Dec 2025 to Mon 5th Jan 2026)
Pets in the park
As a pet-friendly park it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park and its facilities for all park patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner’s preparedness to abide by the requirements below.
Your responsibility at booking
- There are strictly no Animals allowed in or around cabins/rooms, communal areas, camp kitchens and amenities
- Animals are allowed caravan sites only.
- Maximum of 2 pets per booking, all pets on application.
- Animals must be pre-booked at the outset of booking (type & number) – arrival with additional Animals on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Your responsibility throughout your stay
- Pets must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- There are no off-leash areas in the park.
- Pets are not to enter any of the communal areas. Amenities, Camp kitchen, BBQ area, Pool Area, Laundry and Office.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Carry bags for the purpose of bagging “poop” – your Dog Poo must be picked up immediately.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum
Health & temperament
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date)
- Pets must be healthy, ie. Free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive dogs are simply not welcome.
- During peak periods and school holiday’s pets are not accepted. No Pets allowed through Easter, September and Christmas School Holidays.
- Friends visiting with Pets need to register with reception, before entering the park.
Breach of rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.