All Pets by Application Only - Please call 07 5486 4411.
No Pets allowed in the park on certain busy school holidays. No Pets in cabins.
No Dogs - Easter Holidays 2021 (Friday 2nd April 2021 - Sunday 18th April 2021)
No Dogs - September Holidays 2021 (Saturday 18th September 2021 - Monday 4th October 2021)
No Dogs - Christmas Holidays 2021 (Monday 13th December 2021 - Sunday 9th January 2022)
Pets in the park
As a pet-friendly park it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park and its facilities for all patrons. Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner's preparedness to abide by the requirements below:
Your responsibility at booking
- There are strictly no animals allowed in or around cabins/rooms, communal areas, camp kitchens and amenities
- Animals are allowed on caravan sites only.
- Maximum of 2 pets per booking, all pets by application.
- Animals must be pre-booked at the outset of booking including type & number (arrival with additional animals on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid)
Your responsibility throughout your stay
- Pets must be contained within your site and remain on leads at all times within the park bounds (there are no off-leash areas in the park)
- Pets are not to enter any of the communal areas including the amenities, camp kitchen, BBQ area, pool area, laundry and office.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Carry bags for the purpose of bagging "poop" - your dog poo must be picked up immediately.
- Noise to be kept to a minimum
Health & temperament
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date)
- Pets must be healthy, i.e. free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive dogs are simply not welcome.
- During peak periods and school holiday’s pets are not accepted. No Pets allowed through Easter, September and Christmas School Holidays.
- Friends visiting with pets need to register with reception, before entering the park.
Breach of rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.